Question about JVC GR-D290 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
The camera is giving me an error code E04. WHAT can i do to correct this error?
1. The drum cannot be started or drum rotation is stopped
because tape transport load is too high.
1) Tape tension is extremely high.
2) The tape is damaged or soiled with grease, etc.
2. The DRUM FG signal is not received by the syscon
1) Disconnection in the middle of the signal line.
2) Failure of the DRUM FG pulse generator (hall element).
3. No drum control voltage is supplied to the MDA.
4. No power is supplied to the DRUM MDA.
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2009 | JVC GR-DVM50 Camcorder
Jun 26, 2008 | JVC GR-DVF21 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Apr 10, 2008 | JVC GR-DVL300 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Oct 18, 2007 | JVC Cybercam GR-DVM90 Mini DV Digital...
Oct 17, 2007 | JVC GR-DVF21 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Feb 09, 2007 | JVC GR-DVM70 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!