Question about Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone Expansion Handset
Uniden 6.0 phone
How can I record the message so that I don't have the pre-recorded voice answer? I have tried several times and my message always comes up as message # 1.
1. Press and hold down the announce button.
2. You will hear record announcement after the tone.
3. Once you hear record announcement after the tone continue holding the relase button and record your message.
4. When you are done recording release the release button.
5. To hear your recorded message press and hold the release button and release after you have heard your message.
6. If you are not pleased with your recorded message, repeat the steps obove.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2017 | Uniden Lands Phones
Sep 06, 2015 | Uniden Lands Phones
Jun 28, 2011 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Jun 15, 2011 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Jun 06, 2010 | AT&T E580-2 Cordless Expansion Handset
Feb 14, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jan 17, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Mar 21, 2009 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Nov 15, 2007 | Lands Phones
Oct 08, 2016 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
1,874 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: