Question about Lexmark X5495 Printer
Citrix printing failure on home printer.
The question is not very clear. The problem could be hardware and not software. I repair a Epson Stylus CX6600 printer with a similar problem and it was a small hose that had come out of site below the inkjet device. I recommend you find someone who can see the printer carefully.
Posted on Apr 04, 2014
SOURCE: Deleting - Printed
I've also had this problem with an HP LaserJet 4650dtn printer. I've solved this by: - Stop the "Print Spooler" service. - Delete all the existing print spool files. (Stored in "C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\PRINTERS" by default). - Start the "Print Spooler" service. - Right-click the printer's icon in the Printers and Faxes folder and choose Properties. - Click the Advanced tab. - Click the Print Processor... button. - Make a note of the existing "Print processor" selection on the left (in case you need to revert it.). Then change it to "WinPrint". Click OK. - Click OK on the printer's properties window. - Try sending a print job to see whether it persists in the print queue.
Posted on May 15, 2007
Lexmark X and Z series printers do not function in a Citrix environment, see page 4 on the following document.
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
SOURCE: X5150 and Vista print issue
I am posting this in hopes of helping others that are having issues with the Vista print spooler. In my case, I have an HP Pavilion laptop running Vista connected to a wireless hub. I also have a Minolta Konica 2300DL printer that is connected to the network via the wireless hub as well. Ever since obtaining this laptop, I have not been able to print to the printer other than stopping and starting the print spooler to obtain a single print 'job'. After about six months I found a post that contains the fix - I cannot take credit for it! Follow these instructions to get your printer to work:
1.) Go into control panel - I would suggest classic view as it is a little easier to navigate.
2.) Then go into User Accounts.
3.) From User Accounts go into Turn User Account Control On or Off
4.) UNCHECK Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer.
5.) At this point you will probably require a reboot.
Once this exercise is complete, you should be able to print. One more item off of my Honey DOO list!!!!!
Posted on Oct 28, 2008
Here are instructions on how to delete the print jobs stuck in the queue. Follow the instructions carefully:
First, you have to stop the Print Spooler. To do this:
1. Click on the Windows logo start button.
2. Go to Control Panel
3. Open Administrative Tools
4. Open Services
5. It will pop-up a Services window. Scroll through the list and look for Print Spooler.
6. Double-click on Print Spooler, make sure Startup type is Automatic and click on the Stop button. Click on Ok button. Set the window aside.
Second, you need to clear the print jobs in the Spool folder. To do this:
1. Click on the Windows logo start button.
2. Type Spool in the Search bar(Vista) or click on Run(XP) and type Spool
3. Open Printers folder
4. Delete all the files in the Printers folder. Close the window.
Third, you have to enable the Print Spooler. To do this:
1. Go back to Services window.
2. Double-click on Print Spooler, and click on the Start button. Click on Ok button. Close the Services window. Click on the Windows logo start button. Go to Control Panel and open Printers folder. Refresh the page. That should clear the print queue now. Try to print again. If problem is not resolved, maybe it's a communication problem. You probably need to reinstall software. If you need more assistance, leave a comment and I'll get back to it. Thanks.
Posted on May 17, 2010
You could try reseating the printhead into the Lexmark Interpret S405 printer. But if the error continues, you may need to make sure that your printer's firmware is updated. You can easily download and install the update by visiting the Lexmark website. Click on this link Lexmark Interpret S405 Firmware Update. The update will fix problems related to your printer's printhead.If you encounter any problem downloading or installing the update, please contact Lexmark technical support for assistance.
Posted on Dec 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
- type in "NET START SPOOLER" (this will restart the print spooler service)
Try to print again.
In the Print Queue toolbar you have these buttons:
Usually answered in minutes!