- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Obviously, an alarm is displayed after some time.
The alarm is displayed by a repeated flashing sequence of the START / PAUSE button with yellow and red light (0,5 seconds on, 0,5 seconds off with a 2,5 second pause between the sequences).
• button indicator START / PAUSE with yellow light indicates the first digit of the alarm code (family)
• button indicator START / PAUSE with red light indicates the second digit of the alarm code (internal number of the family).
Family error code E60 is visible to customers and (could be E61,E62,E66,E68 and E69 only visible in service mode) means problem with heating phase.
Possible failures : heating element faulty, NTC sensor faulty, PCB faulty, wiring.
I have the same problem "no power at all" when plug into the power wall inlet. No lamp on, display is blank/no led of 7 segments lit, nothing. The door can be opened and closed normally. Holding Delay and Extra Rinses buttons when power on the electrolux EWF 1074, doesn't help either. The electricity wall plug in is active. What can I do more ?
E50 is displayed if the there is no drum rotation. drum jammed not allowing motor to turn/ no circuit through motor(poss worn out carbon brushes) less likeley but poss short on motor relay on electronic board.