i can guide you through the prossess of connecting it through a usb cable, and can suggest other options that will enable you to get music onto your phone if this fails.
You cannot put music strait onto youe phone from the cd first it needs to be ripped onto your computer, and converted into an mp3 file so that the phone can play this. if you cannot do this, then reply to this solution, or post it as another question.
USB Cable Link
- turn on your phone and pc and plug the cable into both
- look on the phone screen to see if it is asking anything. if it asks what mode you wish to use, choose FILE TRANSFER.
- depending on your computor different things may happen, but it should install automatically.
- once this is done, your phone will act and appear on your computor the same a memory stick would.
- to add music (or any other type of file) just got to my computor, double click on your phone, go to the music file, and simply paste the music you have ripped from your cd there
if you have any questions or trouble will this contact me on my account
please take the time to rate this solution thanks :)