Hello had problem with screen was like large font and very bad tryed the norm ie bit settings but it keeps going back to the lowest setting did not have driver disc so i paid for one off net and still the same loaded the driver disc and when it loaded the radeon 9000 the screen goes black and still runs can you help have re loaded xp
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To change the font size and to make it large for your Nokia e63. Follow the given steps: Go To Menu >> Settings >> General >> Personalization Settings >> Now to change the text size Select "Display">> Font Size Now select it as large if you want to see your text in large font. For plain background just use the theme which has plain background or have white color in its background
Any more confusion, queries or for further assistance, I am here to help. I hope this solution helps you Thank you for using FixYa! Keep Visiting
1. Right-click the Desktop and select Properties.
2. Save the current screen settings so if you're unhappy with the results, you can back the changes out. Select the Themes tab, click Save As, and enter the name Original Display Settings. Click OK.
3. Select the Appearance tab, change the Font Size drop-down to Large Fonts, and click Apply to view the new text size. The text in the dialog won't change but the desktop and Start menu will. You can also try the Extra Large Fonts setting.
4. You can also click Advanced, select individual elements of the Windows display, and change their sizes, although this is more difficult to do and the results are less rewarding.
5. If want to back out all of the changes you made, go back to the Themes tab, open the Theme drop-down, select the entry that says Original Display Settings Without "(Modified)", and clickOK.
You have two things going on. You can set the font size to your specs, but if for some reason you change the resolution of the screen, your fonts will look really small. My advice--check your screen resolution. If it's OK, go in and set the fonts to large.
Go to display settings click on settings and change screen resolution. After changing click on apply or there may be a screen popup that ask if you want to keep it that way and click yes if thats what you want. God Bless Greg
You could reset the screen to a higher resolution. Please note that everything will appear smaller including webpages and desktop icons.
Click Start\Settings\Control Panel Then Click Display When the box opens click Settings When the new window opens you will see an adjustment called "Screen resolution" and a slider marked 'more' at one end and 'less' at the other. Most modern monitors are set to 1024 by 768 pixels or above. Try moving your slider to a higher setting then click Apply\Ok