Question about Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
CAN'T PRINT COUPONS IT SAYS TO UNCHECK (KEEP PRINTED DOCUMENTS) BUT WHEN YOU UNCHECK THIS AND OK IT AND TRY TO PRINT AGIN ITS CHECKED AGIN? CAN YOU HELP
I in the Properties=>Advanced tap, select the option "Print directly to the printer". This will resolve your issue.
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
I have an HL-1435 with the same problem. No fix found yet...
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. Open Printers and Faxes.
2. Right mouse click on the Epson printer and left click Properties.
3. Click on the Advanced tab.
4. Click the Print Processor button.
5. Under Print Processor, select WinPrint.
6. Under Default Datatype, make sure RAW is selected. Click OK.
7. Back on the Advanced tab remove the check next to Keep Printed
8. Click Apply and OK.
Sep 14, 2012 | Epson Artisan 800 Series
Dec 10, 2009 | Brother MFC-3240C All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 29, 2009 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Jun 10, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7460 Printer
Aug 20, 2008 | Brother HL 5140 Laser Printer
May 24, 2008 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 25, 2007 | Brother MFC-5440CN All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 20, 2007 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 05, 2007 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
252 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: