Question about Televison & Video
Our tv won't store the vcr channel, manually or automatically. We have switched it off for a few days and still the same problem. If we manually tune it to the vcr channel but change the tv channel, when we switch back the tv has not stored the vcr channel. our tv is a samsung cs29m21mn.
Most newer tv's wont store the channels if the channel isn't always putting out a signal. not much you can do about it
Posted on Nov 02, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 31, 2017 | Philips PET702 Portable DVD Player
Jun 24, 2011 | Vizio 42 in. LCD TV
May 05, 2011 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Aug 14, 2010 | Philips SRU3006 Remote Control
Nov 19, 2008 | LG 42LP1D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 17, 2008 | Daewoo DVN-14F6N 13" TV
Sep 06, 2008 | Samsung Televison & Video
Sep 04, 2007 | Mitsubishi CS-27205 TV
Apr 03, 2020 | Vizio Televison & Video
Apr 03, 2020 | Sony Televison & Video
296 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: