Question about Motorola Mobility Elite Flip HZ720 Bluetooth Headset - Silver Original OEM 8950
Will not pair with my iPhone upon turning it on, and when it does it will disconnect after a short time. It used to work fine. Now it does not.
I would contact Apple if you continue to have issues.
Posted on Jan 22, 2015
Have you unpaired and repaired it with your iPhone?
Posted on Jan 17, 2015
SOURCE: Motorola H700 pairing
It's important to note that the pin has to be entered while the light is still violet. On the phone, begin searching for bluetooth devices. With the boom closed, hold the center button until the light turns violet, then immediately flip the boom open. The phone should immediately find your H700. However, to pair successfully, you must enter the pin (0000) while the light is still violet. If the light goes off, close the boom, enter 0000, and while the phone says processing, hold the center button until the light turns violet and flip the boom open. The light on your H700 will turn blue, then flash rapidly, and your phone should say that it has paired successfully.
Posted on Sep 14, 2008
follow the steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Season's Greetings from Fixya!
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
This worked great for me... I got the headset in "pairing" mode by following these instructions. Then set my BB Curve 8350i to "discover" bluetooth devices. It discovered the headset and asked for a PIN number... one of the other articles I read said the pin was "0000" so I put that in and - PRESTO - it works
Posted on Jun 04, 2009
I just figured it out myself!!
here is how:
1.) press your home screen button at the bottom of your iphone
2.) open settings
3.) go into your general settings (same gear picture as home page)
4.) touch to open bluetooth
5.) turn on your H12 headset and place close to your iphone
6.) turn on bluethooth on iphone and it will automatically find the headset
7.) touch the motorola H12 button and it will enable the connection
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2015 | Motorola Mobility Elite Flip HZ720...
Feb 11, 2015 | Motorola Mobility ELITE FLIP Bluetooth...
Jan 13, 2015 | Motorola Mobility Hz720 Elite Flip...
May 31, 2014 | Motorola Mobility Elite Flip Bluetooth...
Apr 01, 2011 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
Feb 23, 2011 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
Jun 04, 2010 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
Nov 26, 2008 | Motorola Cell Phones
Apr 23, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: