Question about Binatone Lifestyle 1910 Twin Cordless Phone
Phone flashing not registered
Posted by Anonymous on
Instructions if you need to register handsets to the base:
You can register additional handsets to have up to five handsets per base unit, with each handset's number (1 to 5) shown on its display.
1. Press and hold <PAGE> on the base station for more than five seconds to put the base station into registration mode. (Note: there is no feedback to know it is in reg mode.) It will stay in registration mode for about 1 minute. So complete following sequence within this time. (It helps if handset is kept very near to the base during this).
2. Press <MENU> and <UP/DOWN> on the handset to select REGISTRATION.
3. Press <OK> and you are requested to enter the 4-digit system PIN.
4. Enter the 4-digit system PIN.
5. Press <OK> to confirm, and the display will show SEARCHING. If the handset registration is successful, you will hear a confirmation tone and the <antenna icon> will stop flashing. This may take a short while. The handset will automatically be allocated the next available handset number. This handset number is shown in the handset display in standby mode. If thehandset registration is unsuccessful, the <antenna icon> will still flash and the display will return to ' REGISTER', so you will need to repeat registration process.
Posted on Mar 21, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2018 | AT&T Lands Phones
on Feb 14, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jun 28, 2015 | Binatone Lifestyle 1910 Twin Cordless...
Nov 25, 2014 | Binatone Lifestyle 1910 Twin Cordless...
Jul 13, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 29, 2013 | Binatone Lifestyle 1910 Twin Cordless...
Dec 10, 2010 | Uniden EXAI 7980 Cordless Phone
Mar 16, 2010 | Siemens Gigaset 8825 Cordless Phone
Jan 02, 2010 | Philips DECT5112 Cordless Phone
296 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!