Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Hello. Well i had my PSP for about 2 months. I'm still a newbie. I tried to install dev.052 and could not get it to work. I found a forum that helped step by step. I followed them and still nothing. HELP!! PLEASE!! i Followed these steps. I get stuck on step6. My PSP says my data is corrupted and PSARDumper reads the game can not be stated(8002014c).
1. Remove all previous devhook files from your memory stick.
2. Copy the devhook 0.52 package to the root of your memory stick. This would be ms0:/ and the three folders should be "dh", "PSP" and "fbm". If you are running OE, make sure that the DH052 folders are going into the GAME150 folder.
3. Download the 3.11 update here.
4. Get PSARDumper here. Unpack it and move the program to your GAME folder, or GAME150 if you are running OE.
5. Extract the DATA.PSAR from the 3.11 update you've downloaded with PBP Unpacker. Once thats done, copy the DATA.PSAR over to the root of your memory stick.
6. Run PSARDumper on your PSP, once its loaded up press X to dump a sigchecked 3.11. Once its done your PSP will return to the main menu.
7. Open up your memory stick, you will now see that there is an "F0" folder in the root. Move that to the "311" folder inside of "dh".
8. Finally, choose "FIRMWARE" from the devhook menu and pick 3.11. Now start devhook and you should be good to go!
i would really appreciate your help.
This problem occurs when there is some problem with the firmware, it can be happen If you are running official sony firmware, and/or if your firmware in custom OE/SE, you will need UMD inserted for execute devhook app. if so, i recommend you to upgrade your firmware to use the latest version of the custom firmware. 3.71 M33-2.you can activate the plugin for using M33 or Sony-NPL9960 driver. see here for guide. but what version is your psp?
Please let i know if you experience any problems in the future. I hope i can make the appropriate adjustments, so do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions.
Posted on Oct 31, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2011 | Datel PSP Action Replay
Nov 05, 2010 | Sony Video Game Consoles & Games
Jan 12, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Nov 29, 2017 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Aug 26, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Feb 20, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: