An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: Flashing 4-H error message
This will very likely clear that message.
Locate the [C] (Clear) button on the Control Panel, at the far right.
Locate the Image Quality button, below the Auto on the Control Panel, toward the left side.
Press the buttons in the following sequence within 4 seconds. Press [C] (Clear), press [Image Quality], press [C] (Clear) again, press [Image Quality] again. Or the clear then auto exposure, clear then auto exposure. Depending on your exact machine.
The error code should disappear. If the Status code does not clear, repeat step 3 until the status code clears; but no more than five times.
Use the  and  buttons to enter 14 on the Display Screen, as if you were to make 14 copies.
Press the [Start] button. The machine should be ready to use.
Make a copy, to check that the machine is working properly.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is a serial signal error which means the outdoor unit is not talking to the indoor unit or vice versa. Most likely the outdoor board is stuffed but you need to count how many times the timer flashes to be absolutely sure which error it is. If you turn power off at the isolator for 5 mins then restart, this can sometimes clear an error caused by power supply fluctuations. If not, you will have to replace one of the boards. Indoor board allow around $200 - $250, outdoor board allow around $300 - $400.
F101-4: Partition mount error (The HDD cannot be connected (mounted) caused by damage to the "/work" partition.)
1. Turn the power of the equipment OFF and check the connection of the HDD.
- Connector and harness check
- Check if the connector pins of the HDD are bent.
- Check if HDD for other equipment is not installed.
- Check if SRAM for other equipment is not installed.
2. If the error still occurs after step 1, perform the following.
- Perform [3C] -  (Key Backup Restore) and check that each Key Status is "OK".
- If not, recover the key (copy "SRAM Key Status" to "FROM Key Status" or vice versa).
3. If the error persists after step 2, perform
+[C]+[POWER]?2. Recovery F/S?3. /work, and then restart the equipment.
4. If the error persists after step 3, perform
+[C]+[POWER]?3. Initialize HDD?2. /work, and then restart the equipment.
5. If the error still persists after step 4, perform the following.
- Perform [3C] -  (Format HDD), and then install "System Software (HD data)" with  - .
The following items will be deleted by performing [3C] -  (Format HDD).
• Message Log
• Job Log
• Spool Data (Print, Email reception)
If the error persists after performing step 5, perform step 5 after performing +[C]+[POWER]?1. Revert factory initial status HDD.
6. If the error persists even after step 5, replace the HDD.
hello if the lights are flashing on the dash display your 4wd system has crashed the transfer case is a part of your transmission it is what switches your vehicle from 4wd to 2wd or vice versa .possible could be low on oil .
1. Disconnect the printer power cord from walljack or surge protector 2. Disconnect the USB cable of printer from PC or vice versa 3. Power off your PC, Disconnect the power cord from wall jack 4. Wait for 5-10 mins 5. Connect the PC power cord and power on the PC and wait till you are able to login to your PC 6. Connect the Printer power cord 7. Connect the USB cable to PC or vice versa you disconnected.
Kindly provide the following for us to provide a direct and final solution to your problem
1. Does the blinking light changes from yellow to green or vice versa?
2. Is there a blinking red light?
3. How many blinks do you think it blinks?
Should you have any questions regarding the questions above, feel free to approach and ask us.
Good day and God Speed.
you have to reinstall the printer as you first purchased it,realign it the whole bit.but most of these priters figure you change both at once but most people dont so the printer thinks its still empty.so take both cartridges out while printer is on ,shut it off count to 10,turn it back on.at this time it should prompt you to do the steps,follow them everything should be good.hope i helped
A common mistake is that people think that the waste toner needs to be emptied and instead the toner needs to be replaced --- and vice versa. Check to make sure that the toner bottle is not empty. Also, if you made copies that took ( used ) more toner then the machine was able to replenish, the machine has not had a chance to catch up. Place a white sheet of paper on the platen glass and make blank white copies. You may only be able to get 1-2 copies at first but as the device catches up with the toner replenish you should be able to make more. The blank copies you make -- do NOT put that paper right back into the machine. Lay it flat and let it cool, this will help prevent unwanted jamming due to heat build up in the paper. IF you have good amount of new toner in the machine, gently tap the front line ( or rear line) that feeds the used toner into the waste bottle. Sometimes the waste toner will clog and back up into the machine giving false 'waste toner full' message.