Question about Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
When you reset a handset (or if you buy a new one1, that handset displays a Handset Not Registered message. If you see this message on a handset, you need to register it to a base before you can use it.
Registering a handset
Does the handset fit in the base cradle?
Place the handset in the base.
The display should say Handset Registering.
1. On the base, open the menu and select Register Handset. The display should say Handset Registering.
2. On the handset you want to register, press and hold # until the handset display says Handset Registering (about 2 seconds).
In about 30 seconds, the handset display should say Registration Complete. Press TALK ( )/FLASh and make sure you get a dial tone.
- you don't hear a dial tone- the display says Registration Failed
Making sure the handset is fully charged, then start over at step 1.
To register a handset to a different base, see the section "Expanding Your phone" in the user's guide for the other base.
Posted on Mar 19, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2018 | Lands Phones
Apr 22, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 01, 2011 | Vtech LS6204 1.9 GHz 1-Line Cordless...
1. On the base station: press and hold the registration/paging key for min. 3 sec.
2. On the handset: within 60 sec. of pressing the registration/paging key;
Select MENU then Settings then OK then Handset then OK - Register HS then OK -
Enter the system PIN of the base station (the default PIN is 0000). Then press OK.
Registering now flashes in the display.
Registration takes approx. 1 minute to complete.
Thanks for using FixYa. Please do leave a vote for the help.
Nov 25, 2010 | Siemens Gigaset A490 Twin Cordless Phone
Jul 25, 2009 | GE 5.8 GHz Cordless CID Speaker Phone X 2...
Mar 27, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Nov 04, 2008 | Panasonic KX-TG1100 Cordless Phone
Nov 13, 2007 | Sony Ericsson W300 Cellular Phone
Sep 23, 2007 | Lands Phones
Aug 10, 2016 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
469 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!