Question about Polder Hardware & Accessories
Posted by Anonymous on
To resolve this issue follow the steps below:
(1) Remove all discs from the unit.
(2) Set the unit to DVD Mode
(3) From the front panel of the unit, open the middle door to display the up and down channel buttons
(4) Press and hold both the up and down channel buttons until the unit displays "BYE" and then flashes "12:00 A"
(5) Release the up and down channel buttons
(6) This will clear the unit and you will be prompted to reset the TV Guide Settings
(7) Setup your TV Guide according to the on screen display
(8) From your remote select "SETUP"
(9) Scroll down to "Setup", right arrow to the options on the right, and down arrow to "Clock Settings"
(10) Select "Set Clock Manually" if your TV Guide Function is not providing you with the proper time
Posted on Nov 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jan 01, 2015 | Honda Cars & Trucks
Dec 14, 2014 | NEC LT280 LCD Projector
Aug 31, 2014 | 2005 Yamaha FZS 1000 Fazer
Aug 17, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges
Mar 31, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 11, 2007 | Timex T601GT Clock Radio
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: