I see that you are trying to remove the doors on your Frigidaire refrigerator, model# FRS23R4A, for shipping purposes. Below are the instructions you will need to follow for both the refrigerator and freezer doors.
DOOR REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS:
If it is necessary to move the refrigerator through narrow doorways, follow these steps to remove the doors.
IMPORTANT: Before you begin, turn your freezer and fresh food controls to "O" and remove electrical power cord from the wall outlet. Remove any food from the door shelves.
1. Disconnect electrical supply.
2. Open both doors, then remove toe grille.
3. Close doors.
To Remove Refrigerator Door:
1. Remove top hinge cover screw on refrigerator door and remove cover.
2. Trace around hinge with soft lead pencil. This will make it easier to realign doors when they are replaced.
3. Remove top hinge and lift refrigerator door off bottom hinge pin. Set door aside.
4. Remove bottom hinge, if necessary.
5. Reverse this procedure to reinstall refrigerator door.
To Remove Freezer Door:
1. Disconnect water line coming from lower hinge of freezer door at connection located under front of freezer: Press outer ring against face of fitting, then pull to remove tube.
2. Remove top hinge cover screw on freezer door and remove cover.
3. Disconnect wiring harness connector plug at top hinge: place your thumbs on flat sides of each connector and bend both parts back and forth, then with firm grasp, pull both pieces apart.
4. Trace around hinge with soft lead pencil. This will make it easier to realign doors when they are replaced.
5. Remove top hinge, allowing wiring harness to pull through hinge and lift freezer door off of bottom hinge pin. Lay door down flat to avoid kinking water line.
6. Remove bottom hinge, if necessary.
7. Reverse this procedure to reinstall freezer door.
When both doors have been reinstalled, connect water line by inserting tube and push until mark touches face of fitting, replace toe grille and plug in electrical power cord. Turn both temperature controls to center position. Adjust settings as necessary. Hope this is helpful.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Order the new gasket using your model number- 31165 is not a valid/complete model. Remove the door and lay it flat on the floor, then remove the screws from the upper half of the door perimeter- DO NOT remove all the screws at once or you will be unhappy! Pull the top half of the old gasket away from the door, then put the top half of the new gasket in place and screw it back down. Next, remove the bottom half of the screws and pull the old gasket off, then put the bottom half of the new gasket in place and screw it down. If you try to do it all at once, the door will flex out of plane and won't lay flat when you re-attach it. You might need a hair dryer to soften the gasket if it was deformed during shipping. If you have a newer, press-fit style gasket, just yank it and press the new one in... Door Gasket 241872513
Managing shipments is one of the most tricky part of the logistics operation. It is one of the biggest expense for many online retailer owners is handling shipment and order fulfillment process.
Managing those tasks in an organized way will be crucial for success. There are a number of parameter that how can supply chain management software help to reduce shipping rates.
These parameter are listed below:-
Shipping management software helps you integrate your store with leading carriers that allows you to have the power in terms of negotiating with these different carriers directly for less than standard market costs.
Shipping management software helps you to integrate with many carriers who provide calculators that will easily calculate shipping and postage costs giving you clearer view of the costs associated with each carrier.
With the best shipping management software you can integrate with carriers as per the shipping needs.
Multi-channel integrated software solution like Info-X Software Technology Pvt. Ltd. is specialty that cater to startups and small to medium-sized businesses.
This manufacturer-approved door assembly (part number L2255526LJ) is for refrigerators, including Kenmore refrigerator model 10654602300.
Unplug the refrigerator to disconnect electrical power before installing the new door assembly.
Follow the instructions in your owner's manual or installation guide to remove the existing door and install the new door assembly L2255526LJ
This Refrigerator Door Assembly part #L2255526LJ is guaranteed to fit your KENMORE REFRIGERATOR #10654609300
Door shipping Specifications
Category: Refrigerators and Freezers
Shipping Length: 77 in
Shipping Width: 28 in
Shipping Height: 13 in
Shipping Weight: 45 lbs
for questions or assistance, call 1-800-733-1381
M-F 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. CT
Sat 7:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. CT
Sun 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. CT
Turn off power to the dishwasher at the circuit breaker panel.
Open the dishwasher door and start taking out the screws along the inside perimeter of the door. The door should then start coming apart for you.
If I remember this model correctly, it has a false front that can be removed (once you have removed the long screws holding it), by lifting up on the handle attached to the false front and pulling up and towards you.
Remember which screws go where, because I seem to recall that this unit has different sized screws.
Our tech at Quality gun safes wall safes and floor safes advise you to check the back of the safe door for a set screw. Remove this screw to lock the door. The screw prevents lockouts during shipping and in store displays.
Are you using the Safely Remove Hardware option? There should be a little icon in the tray that allows you to remove the drive safely. Alternatively, you can right click on the drive letter in My Computer and click Eject and/or Safely Remove to make sure Windows really does write your files to the disk. If that doesn't help, try reformatting the drive; if it still won't work, you probably have a defective drive, and you should try and return/replace your device.
Unfortunately, that is not a safe assumption, because we're talking about more than make-up. Even baby bubble bath can contain toxic chemicals!
The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics is focused on making deodorant, toothpaste, hair gels, shampoos and all the other grooming products that men, women and children use safe for consumers and the environment by removing toxic ingredients. Reducing the amount of products you use will reduce your overall exposure, but the goal is to make all personal care products safe for everyone to use.
When sending photos as e-mail attachments, the image (file) size should not be too large. Use the included image viewing program called Image Expert to save photos in reduced size. For instructions on installing Image Expert, see "Installing the image viewing program" on page 42 of the Instruction Manual.
1. Launch Image Expert.
2. Choose "Open Image" from the "File" menu.
3. Specify the image you want to reduce, then click "Open".
If the camera is connected using the USB cable, it is displayed as a removable disc. images on the camera can be opened directly by specifying the remove-able disc.
4. Click on "Change Size" in the "Image" menu.
5. Input values at "Width" and "Height", then click "OK". If "Keep Aspect Ratio" is checked, the size is changed without changing the image’s vertical:horizontal ratio.
6. The image is displayed at its new size.
7. Click on "Save As" in the "File" menu to save the image with the new size.