Question about Sony VPL-ES7 LCD Projector
Projector can turn on but about 5 minutes turn off suddenly
Check the lamp please,
to replace it with a new lamp,to check it
any questions, feel free to contact me
have a nice day!
Posted on Mar 17, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2014 | Optoma Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 16, 2013 | Viewsonic Corporation Viewsonic PJD6553w...
Apr 13, 2011 | Panasonic PT-L785U Multimedia Projector
You need to reset the LAMP RUNTIME counter
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen
2. Press the UP and DOWN arrow buttons to select the "OPTION" menu
3. Press the ENTER button and then press the UP and DOWN button to select the LAMP RUNTIME
4. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately 3 seconds
5. The LAMP RUNTIME screen will be displayed.
(Note: press any button other than the Power button to cancel the LAMP RUNTIME screen)
6. Press the POWER button to turn off the power
7. After the POWER button on the projector illuminates red you restart the projector
and check the LAMP RUNTIME counter it should be "0"
Nov 24, 2010 | Panasonic PT L735U Multimedia Projector
Nov 03, 2008 | InFocus LP120 / 1000 Lumens / XGA / DLP...
Mar 12, 2007 | Canon LV 7345 Multimedia Projector
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!