- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If there was a fuse in the treadmill it certainly wouldn't cause your main circuit breaker to blow. It sounds like the motor burnt out and shorted- which is causing your house circuit breaker to blow. There is a chance that the ball caused some other damage that is creating the short but my bet is on a burnt out motor. You would need to disassemble the unit and test for short circuits to verify.
When the fuse blows figure out what you are doing, what switch is being pressed, then remove the needed panels to access the wiring to the switch and motor it operates, then you will find the damaged wiring and repair the short, no quick fix, just hard grunt work.
It is best to disconnect the mains lines from the control panel to the different section, which are the motor, heater, inlet and outlet valve pump. If the fuse trips then the fault is the control panel board and could be a failure of the rectifier or SMPS driver. You might need to replace the board.
You need to remove the front dryer panel clean dryer completely of lint . Even where the lint filter is . Also make sure the vent hose is not kinked or filled with water and lint . I changed a thermal cutt-off 3 times in a dryer within about 2 weeks time . On the last time , removed the front panel and filter housing , and a big ball of lint fell out . Cleaned vent housing and inside of dryer and no more problems since .
Not sure but I advised you before!!
Any way last time!
You have to t/s the moment the fuse blows and elimate the systems (short) connected to that fuse, for sample, dis connect the interior light, install fuse, if it blows than it is NOT the interior light, keep going till you find the short!