Change code combination
Setting the Combination
1. Remove the key holder from the KeySafe by pressing the RESET button, followed by the OPEN button. Pull down on the key holder from the bottom of the KeySafe
2. Remove the bracket. Press the Release tab on the bracket and slide the KeySafe upward until it is free of the bracket.
3. Remove the plastic card attached to the bracket. You will see ten numbered buttons with arrows. These numbers correspond to the numbered buttons on the front of the KeySafe. An up arrow indicates that the button is not selected, a down arrow indicates that the button
is selected as part of the combination.
4. Using the screwdriver tip on the plastic card, apply light pressure
to rotate the arrows on the buttons you've selected for your combination a half-turn to the downward position until it snaps into place. Caution: The arrows must either point up or down, with downward arrows representing the numbers in your combination. If any arrow is pointing left, right, or is not fully seated when turned downward, the combination will not work. Improperly setting the combination is not covered under the warranty.
5. Return the plastic card to the bracket for future use
Mar 10, 2014 |
GE AccessPoint Digital KeySafe 001847