Question about Dell E178FP 17 inch LCD Monitor
Posted by Anonymous on
I don't know what you're referring to, but here is something i think it might be...
1. Power on the monitor.
2. Press and hold the MENU button for at least 15 seconds.
3. Look to see if an UNLOCK icon appears on the screen.
4. Release the MENU button and wait 5 seconds.
5. Press any button on the monitor to test.
6. Turn off the monitor if it is no longer needed.
Posted on Feb 21, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2015 | Dell E178FP 17 inch LCD Monitor
on Jun 10, 2015 | Dell E178FP 17 inch LCD Monitor
Aug 07, 2013 | Dell E178FP 17 inch LCD Monitor
Apr 22, 2012 | Dell E178FP 17 inch LCD Monitor
Jun 22, 2010 | Dell MON-DELL 17INCH E178FP TFT M/GREY ...
Jun 20, 2009 | Dell UltraSharp 1905FP LCD Monitor
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: