Question about Washing Machines
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a new outside door surround for my front loading Bosch 900 Maxx washing machine as mine is cracked on the outside near the top door hinge? Thanks Vicki
First clean around the rubber with some mould and mildew cleaner for bathrooms - available from most supermarkets.
This is a natural accumulation of waste detergent, fabric softener, fibres and dirt build up that is being attacked by bacteria and eventually decomposes into a sludge / goo and then eventually starts smelling bad as well.
To keep the machine clean of waste build up and to keep any bad odours away:
1. Remove all items from the washer.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment. DO NOT use more than 2/3 cup (160mL) of bleach per cycle as this will lead to product damage.
3. Close the washer door and dispenser drawer.
4. Select the Clean Washer cycle or a full wash cotton 104 F wash (40 C). DO NOT use any higher temperature as this will cause unnecessary fumes
5. Press Start and allow cycle to complete.
6. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
7. Repeat the cleaning procedure monthly
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2017 | Bosch Washing Machines
Apr 02, 2016 | Bosch Maxx 6 WAB28260GB White 600 mm...
Oct 02, 2014 | Bosch WAB28060GB Maxx White 600 mm Washer...
Jul 27, 2014 | Bosch Dryers
Oct 28, 2017 | Bosch Dryers
Oct 03, 2009 | Bosch Exxcel WFO 2465 Front Load Washer
Jul 21, 2009 | Bosch Washing Machines
Jun 08, 2009 | Audiovox Bosch 718 World Cellular Phone
Usually answered in minutes!