Then do the following: 1. While still on AUX, press and hold SETUP again until the remote blinks twice 2. Type 994 3. Press and release SETUP 4. Type 32975 5. Press and release VOL+ The remote should blink twice. That should reprogram the VOL+ to work with your Sony device. For each of the following function codes, follow the same steps and use the codes listed below: Vol+ = 32975 Vol- = 31951 Power = 32719 Function = 44750 Mute = 33743
1. Turn on your TV. 2. On the remote control, press TV once. Then press and hold Setup until the TV key blinks twice, then release Setup. 3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1. The TV key will blink twice. 4. Aim the remote control at the the TV and slowly alternate between pressing Power and TV. Stop when the TV turns off. A working code has been found. NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code first. 5. Press Setup once to lock in the code.The TV key will blink twice. 6. To search for the codes of another device, repeat steps 1 to 5, but substitute the AUX key for the auxiliary device you are searching for.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Jun 29, 2012 - Re: NSR2000 remote codes for Comcast Universal Remote .... I havetried to program my Direct TV remote (RC64R) using the codes on ... I'm hoping you guys have the code for the sony remote so that I can just use a ... Insignia Device: NS-H2002B Insignia 200W 5.1-Ch. Home Theater ... Connect With Us:.
May 25, 2014 - Televisions & Home Theater .... how to connect blu-ray BDP-S790 and Xbox into 1 HD. .... Have you already tried the programming instructions on page 43 of the manual? .... My problem is the same as the BDP-S3200 but my tv is an INSIGNIAmade fot LG. i .... So is this a 'Guess I'm out of luck' situation?
You'll have to milk the Comcast website for the code list for that remote.
Don't count on it too much; if the remote is even a little older than your Sony, there won't be on that will give you full control if any.
I have the same problem. The only time that I can get it to work is whenever I turn on the cable box the home theater system turns on too. When I use the DVR it will turn it on too and want to play the CD/DVD. I have a Comcast Motorola DCH3416 DVR box.
First you need the Comcast Remote with a grey OK/Select button in the middle. Program code 1903 and it should work. I have a DAV-FR8 system and it works. Was unable to get the remote with the Red OK/Select button to work.
First you need a Comcast remote with the center button, OK/Select to be grey. Now program in code 1903 to aux. Works on my FR8 System, same basic as FR9. I was unable to get Comcast remote with red center, OK/Select, to work with any codes.
It seems like most (maybe all) Sony HTIB do not work with the Comcast Custom Remote. I've found a work around that fixes the volume control and power button though. Hope it helps you all. I have a DAVHDX275 but I think this will work for most Sony HTIB systems.
What you need to do is steal some codes from a like product and then hardcode in the changes you need to the comcast remote. Set your AUX to 21232 (a sony code for TV/VCRs).
Then do the following:
1. While still on AUX, press and hold SETUP again until the remote blinks twice 2. Type 994 3. Press and release SETUP 4. Type 32975 5. Press and release VOL+ The remote should blink twice. That should reprogram the VOL+ to work with your Sony HT device. For each of the following function codes, follow the same steps and use the codes listed below: Vol+ = 32975 Vol- = 31951 Power = 32719
Here's a link to the user manual for the remote. There's a section with codes for programming your devices.. Also, it says, if code isn't listed, there is a "code search" function on the remote..