- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sometimes it does take time for things to stabilize. I have had weather instruments take up to a day to get right. Unfortunately, just because something is new does not guarantee it is working perfectly. That's why most things come with a guarantee.
Sorry to read about your problem, I hope this helps you out.
ok it seems you have a offset issue, you need to purchase a oven temp gauge. See what the unit read's, lets say you set the oven for 350, does it read 320 or 380. 20 min for 350 is little on the long side, you may have a gas pressure issue.
I would get a 2nd opinion on this matter. and no, they are not all like that.
I tried to help you. Please help me and Rate/Vote on my response. We take the time to answer your question. take the time to rate us.Thanks and good luck
I would call garmin and see what they will do about it. Good luck thou, It will be hard to prove that the temperature change caused that. It regularly gets down to -20 or -25C here and I don't ever have a problem with any of the gps, lcd screens that I have had, other than being a bit slow.
I have the same issue, along with a Rear Check issue at power up, and the fan stopped working about a month ago, so three strikes and your out, I would not recommend this product due to the quality. My Oniko was purchased years ago and is still going strong, I moved to an apartment and wanted the wireless ease with the back speakers, never again with this brand. My Samsung LCD is acting up now too, it is only 15 months old, and won't power up right away takes like 5 attempts, unreal
Hey here is something you can use to adjust the time on your T7206.To Change the Time:
1. Press the CHANGE softkey Display will read: "Hour:
2. Press the CHANGE softkey Display will read: "Hour: _ "
3. Enter the new HOUR. (in 24-hour format - Ex.: 5:00pm = 17:00. Display will then read the new Hour programmed.
4. Press NEXT Display will read: "Minutes: # # "
5. Press the CHANGE softkey Display will read: "Minutes": _ "
6. Enter the new MINUTES. To Change the Date:
1. Press NEXT Display will read: "Date DD MM YY"
2. Press the CHANGE softkey Display will read: "Year: # # "
3. Press the CHANGE softkey, (If the year is incorrect) Display will read: "Year: _ "
4. Enter the new YEAR Display will then read the new Year programmed.
5. Press NEXT Display will read: "Month: # # "
6. Press the CHANGE softkey, (If the month is incorrect) Display will read: "Month: _ "
7. Enter the new MONTH Display will then read the new Month programmed
8. Press NEXT Display will read: "Month: # # "
9. Press the CHANGE softkey, (If the day is incorrect) Display will read: "Day: _ "
10. Enter the new DAY Display will then read the new Day programmed