Question about Toshiba 36A40 36" TV
Your set is in demo mode---your owners manual will help----
Try holding Menu & power on (front of set) four seconds or
maybe vol up & channel up at same time......T.
Posted on Oct 29, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 06, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Please print printer settings configuration page. The page will explain the printer menus and change values. Menus are represented by Continue, Ready/Data, Toner Low and Load/Remove Paper light sequences. Menu Items and their values are indicated by Paper Jam and Error Light sequences
Here are the instructions to do that:
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Open the front access cover
3. Press and hold the red Stop button while powering up the printer.
4. The lights should cycle, release it when the light stops cycling.
5. Close the cover once the ! light displays
6. The lights should cycle again.
7. Then press the Continue button.
8. This should print a Printer Diagnostics page.
9. On the Printer diagnostic page, Use the Utilities menu to troubleshoot printer problems
- Return the printer settings to factory default values.
- Sometimes resetting the printer to the original settings solves formatting problems.
- All menu items are reset to the factory default values except:
- All settings in the Parallel menu, Network menu, and USB menu.
- All downloaded resources (fonts, macros, and symbol sets) in printer memory (RAM) are deleted.
- Resources in flash memory are unaffected.
10. Please locate the value that would say "Factory Defaults".
11. We would need to follow the exact light sequence that you see for the "Factory Defaults".
12. Press and release the Cancel button to advance through the menus and the menu items to the one we would need.
13. Press and hold the Continue button until all the lights cycle to save the function/value.
14. Restart the printer.
Jun 16, 2011 | Lexmark E260dn Laser Printer
Nov 22, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Aug 26, 2009 | Toshiba 32A33 32" TV
Aug 25, 2009 | Samsung DynaFlat TX-P3064W 30" TV
Jan 04, 2009 | ViewSonic N2751W 27 in. LCD Television
Dec 07, 2007 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV250 Digital Camcorder
Sep 03, 2014 | Toshiba 36A40 36" TV
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!