Question about Tablets & eReaders
My sons tablet wont turn on properly it just stays on the kd active screen its a kurio 4s
You can perform a reboot by holding the volume + button and power button at the same time. Release the power button after 5 seconds but keep holding the volume + button until a screen appears with options. Press the power button to select reboot. Next you will have to scroll down using the Volume + button again to highlight yes and press the power button to select. If the reboot does not work, you many have to perform a factory reset using the same steps except you have to use the volume + button to scroll down to the factory reset option. Hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 29, 2014
SOURCE: kurio kids tablet won't start up
I fixed mine like this, unfortunately you will lose all your data on the system.
1) Whilst holding down the Power button, hold down the Volume+ button for about 10 seconds and let go.
The table should boot into a screen with an Android with a open chest and a danger sign on top.
2) Press the Volume+ button, and the recovery menu will appear.
3) Press the Volume- button, to move to "Wipe data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button to select that option.
4) Press the Volume- button to move to "yes" and press the Power button to accept.
Now the system will wipe the data and factory reset the tablet.
5) When it returns to the menu, make sure it is on "Reboot system now" and then press the Power button.
The tablet will now reboot and should load.
Posted on Nov 09, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2016 | Kurio 7S Tablet
Dec 20, 2014 | Kurio Touch 4S Handheld
Dec 09, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 18, 2014 | Kurio Touch 4S Handheld
Jan 31, 2014 | Kurio Touch 4S Handheld
Jan 28, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 31, 2013 | Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With...
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!