- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I will need to know what model phone that you are currently using before I am able to provide any furth assistance.
Until you provide your phones model, I will give you two basic reboot processes for most non-smartphones and smartphones.
1. You may attempt to reboot the phone simply by pressing and holding the lock screen/power button.
2. You may attempt to reboot the phone by removing the battery (if easily accessible) and counting down from 10 and re-inserting the battery.
3. For iPhones, you may attempt the reboot process by pressing , and holding the lock screen/power button, and the home button until the screen becomes black and the device goes Into the reboot process.
4. Lastly, for some smart phones you may power the device off by pressing and holding both the volume UP and the lock screen until the screen becomes black and the device enters the reboot process.
If none of these work, please leave specify the model of your cellphone device and I will provide further assistance and advice. Thank you
STOP! Your update was interrupted. You must take - or send - your phone to your cellular provider for service and support. DO NOT attempt to continue to upgrade or repair your phone yourself. Damage to your phone will likely occur if you do.
Then press the * key 3times (you should get a "p")
Then press the * key 4times (you should get a "w")
Then press the * key 2times (you should get a "+")
Then enter: 1530475760
Then press the * key 2times(you should get a "+")
Then enter: 1
IF UNLOCK SUCCEEDS YOU SHOULD SEE RESTRICTION REMOVED ON SCREEN, YOUR PHONE IS NOW UNLOCKED! POSSIBLE ERROR MESSAGES:
If you get CANNOT UNDO RESTRICTION your phone cannot be unlocked via code
If you get CODE ERROR the above codes do not work for your phone DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE SAME CODE AGAIN Repeat above instructions, but with the numbers from code 1 (#pw+1530475760+1#) if code that does not unlock your phone STOP! .