Question about Nokia 6070 Cellular Phone
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2015 | Motorola Mobility Dect60 Cordless W...
Sep 15, 2011 | LG CG225 Cellular Phone
You'll need to complete all steps for this to work.
The phone has a 4-way directional 'Navi' key and 2 soft keys on either side of this. The Navi key can also be pressed in to select options.
1. Press the 'i' button (press navi key).
2. Highlight 'Browser' and press 'Select' (left softkey).
3. Highlight 'Browser settings' and press 'Select' (left softkey).
4. Press 'Options' (left softkey) , highlight 'Add new connection' and 'Select' (left softkey).
5. Highlight 'Profile Name' and enter 'giffgaff GPRS WAP'
6. Highlight 'Homepage URL' and enter 'http://giffgaff.com/mobile'.
7. Check that 'Proxy' is ticked (press Navi key to tick/untick).
8. Highlight 'IP Address' and enter '126.96.36.199'.
9. Highlight 'Port' and enter '8080'
10. Ignore 'Linger time' (this is preset at 90).
11. Check that 'DNS' is unticked (press Navi key to tick/untick).
12. Highlight 'Bearer' and select 'GPRS' by pressing the Navi key right or left.
13. Highlight 'Advanced settings' and select using center Navi key.
14. Highlight 'APN' and enter 'giffgaff.com'.
15. Highlight 'Login ID' and enter 'giffgaff'.
16. Highlight 'Password' and enter 'password'.
17. Press 'Save' twice (left softkey).
18. Highlight 'giffgaff GPRS WAP' and press 'Options' (left softkey)
19. Highlight 'Activate' and 'Select' (left softkey).
20. Press 'Back' (right softkey) 3 times to return to the main screen.
The GPRS WAP settings are now complete.
Dec 21, 2010 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Jun 08, 2009 | Nokia N81 Smartphone
For Jawbone ICON, while the power is off, press and hold down the Talk button and slide the power switch on. When the LED starts to flash red and white alternately, release the Talk button.
1. Press the OK Key.
2. Highlight SETTINGS & TOOLS and press the OK Key.
3. Select Bluetooth Menu.
4. Select Add New Device. (If Bluetooth power is set to off, you will be prompted to turn power on. Select Yes and press the OK key.)
5. Highlight Jawbone and press the OK Key.
Enter the PIN "0000" (be sure to enter four zeroes and not the letter "O") and press the OK Key.
Mar 22, 2009 | LG VOYAGER VX10000 Cellular Phone
Nov 29, 2007 | Nokia 1100
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!