- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have here, a software that updates all necessary driver for pc or laptop.No need of searching each driver to may needed.
Just download this software : DRIVERS Here is the Instruction on how it works.
1. install the software and run the program after installation. 2. if ask for Key registration, just enter this code : JCCQ-MAKC-KACK-6TSE-BN35 3 Tick "Scan" to begin (it will detect all drivers that needs to be update 4. click start to begin downloading (you can choose which driver you want to download) 5. click "Install" and it will automatically install on your pc.
This are the supported drivers :
* Sound card drivers
* Printer drivers
* Video card drivers
* Motherboard drivers
* Webcam drivers
* Wireless drivers
* Bluetooth drivers
* FireWire drivers
* Ethernet drivers
* Windows XP drivers
* Windows Vista drivers
* USB drivers
* Chipset drivers
* AC97 drivers
* DVD drivers
* Router drivers hope this solution helps...