Question about Sharp AQUOS LC-70LE734U 70" LED TV 70 inch 1080p Quattron Technology LED X-Gen LCD HDTV LC70LE734U
My screen wont come on
Posted by Anonymous on
i have the sharp lc-30hv4u but i dont have tha avc box i need buy the box if do you have i can buy call me 702 3280184 thanks
Posted on Dec 18, 2009
Its in the user's manual. Press menu, setup and find 'reset' to factory settings. It will require inputting all changes you made...
Posted on Apr 11, 2010
Hi there. I hope you will see this reply. I bought one of these TV's yesterday and I've got the code from my dad's website www.satcure.net
If your remote is Version 6 then you will be able to follow the help on the sky box under
Then follow the steps using code 1221
If you have a Revolution 8 remote then you will have an easier job but with a 3 digit code.
3 digit code is 253
TO PROGRAM THE remote USING THE 3 DIGIT CODE:
1. Turn on the TV receiver
2. Press TV on the Sky Remote Control
3. Hold down SELECT and the RED buttons together for approximately two seconds, until the RED LED on the Sky remote blinks twice.
4. Enter three digit code from list for the receiver (early versions now flash twice).
5. Press select to enter code structure (the LED will flash twice if a valid code has been entered).
6. Now press the STDBY button and test other functions.
Hope this helps/works!
Posted on Jun 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: