I have got a new hp 1020+ for printing my corel draw files on tracing sheets for screen printing purpose, m not able to give different lpi/ freequency, when i click independent postscript device its askin s print to file. later when i convert it to pdf file and print m not getting the freequency i required .. can any help me in this case
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Corel Draw creates a backup file of your drawings in case of unexpected software crashes. Crashes can occur as a result of a too many programs running at once, or a computer overheating. The backup file has an extension and is created to help you cdr corel draw files repair or lost files.
- Click "Start" located at the bottom of the screen and then click "Computer." Windows Explorer launches.
- Navigate to the C:/Program Files/Corel/Programs/Draw folder.
- Double-click the file that matches the file name you are trying to recover. Your file launches in Corel Draw.
- Click "File" from the top menu and then select "Save As." Select "Corel Draw" in the "File Type" field and click "Save." Corel Draw cdr repair
Check your settings
depends how you setup your program, you may have autos Ave function enabled. If so then you may be able recover file with minimal work lost. Usually autos Ave is set to every 20 mins, so you shouldn't loose more than 20 mins of your work
function addess protection fault errors when I try to print file and go through older version of Corel Draw Print setup menu. error says "Application Properties sheet pages may not work properly". Upon execution of print file, CP1518 prints a couple lines of gibirish on top of multiple pages. I have to cancel print job manually and CP1518 needs to be "cancel print job" several times before the printing of gibirish stops. I can print just fine from Adobe Illustrator, so I am thinking that is something within Corel Draw, perhaps I need a new driver so that it works with the CP1518.