Question about Danco Faucet Cartridge
Tips for a great answer:
1. Place handle in operating position and turn cleaner over so bottom side is up.
2. To remove bottom plate, insert end of flat screwdriver into wide area of right-hand slot and push handle of screwdriver to the rear.Repeat in left-hand slot.
3. Lift extension of bottom plate, rotate plate and remove from cleaner body.
4. Remove agitator and broken agitator belt.
5. Slip agitator through new belt. (With lettering toward outside of cleaner) and position belt in belt guide. Push end of belt into opening in cleaner body. Reposition agitator making sure to align flat sides of projection on belt end of agitator with flat sides of slot in cleaner body.
6. Place the three tabs on bottom plate into slots in front of cleaner body. Snap bottom plate into place over agitator.
7. Remove hood by turning cleaner over and removing nozzle control knob on front of hood -- grasp knob and pull up.
8. Place handle in operating position and turn cleaner over. Insert end of flat screwdriver into one of the four slots beside an arrow on bottom of cleaner.
9. For slots nearest the rear wheels, push handle of screwdriver toward cleaner handle; for remaining two slots, pry outward to release latches.
I0. Turn cleaner over and lift off hood.
Il. Stretch new belt onto motor pulley.
Extra effort may be required to stretch new belt onto pulley.
Turn agitator, making sure the belt is not pinched between agitator and cleaner body. The belt must rotate freely inside the belt guide. If agitator does not turn, remove bottom plate and reposition belt in belt guide.
Jun 28, 2014 | Hoover Runabout U50-940 Bagged Upright...
Feb 16, 2013 | Moen Posi-Temp Single HandleTub And Shower...
Jul 03, 2017 | Moen & Replacement Cartridge
The DEWALT tool-free system ensures quick and easy changing of saw blades.
• Pull the rotating handle (10) up completely. • Unlock the handle by rotating it as shown. • Insert the saw blade into the blade holder (8)
guiding the back of the blade into the groove of
the guide roller (6). • Turn the rotating handle (10) towards locked
position until a click is heard. • Press the rotating handle halfway down
(freewheeling position) and continue rotating the
handle towards locked position. • Press the handle (10) down completely. • To remove the saw blade proceed in reverse order.
Jan 14, 2011 | Saws
Aug 17, 2010 | Liebherr Refrigerators
Nov 09, 2009 | Water Heaters
Jun 23, 2009 | Delta Faucet DELTA/PEERLESS FAUCET CO....
Dec 31, 2008 | Plumbing
Dec 13, 2017 | Whirlpool AWM6120 Front Load Washer
Dec 07, 2008 | Plumbing
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: