Guys, I just was able to turn on my 3120 without the switch! the rubber button has completely warn out, and then the little button that you can push to turn it on and off had also broken off. So I just now was able to turn it on by pressing a metal pocket knife firmly on all the connector points on the motherboard so that it created a circuit, and it turn on!
Hope this works for you. Jonathan
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
WE do not have your model here in NZ but this is how you get into our models
Remove square rubber base beaker locates onto. Remove motor driving clutch. Remove 4 screws under rubber pad you have just taken off.
I think the little rubber button must be the one in the lower corner of the plastic face that goes around the screen? If so you have one of several problems.
1. That little rubber button is a screw cover and it conceals a small Phillips head screw that may be loose and shorting the wire that carries the signal to your screen. Gently pry out the little button and carefully tighten the screw.
2. If that doesn't solve your problem, here is the first of the further possibilities. A little panel behind that same screen border of plastic (it called the "bezel") named the "inverter" has a loose plug or is wearing out.
3. The LCD (screen) has a plug attached to the wire that runs by the screw behind the bumper which is loose inside where it plugs into the motherboard.
These problems need to be checked by someone very familiar with taking apart and repairing laptops. But at least now, you know what the problem might be and can talk to a repair guy about it and not get taken advantage of.
Open up your controller with a screw driver and disassemble it a little bit look for the butons and take them out and give it a wash then dry the buttons and put them back into the controller and screw up the controller.da.da....
Hi, most hyundai's you just undo the large drive shaft nu in the centre of the wheelnutst, the 2 bolts securing the strut(shocker) to the stub axle, sometimes you have to pop the tie rod end as well & even the inner control arm bolt, turn the stub full lock so you can get the shaft out through the back of it, then lever the shaft out of the diff with a screwdriver. Usually you have to pull the shaft appart to change the rubber boot, you'll need circlip pliers for this & it's pretty self explanatory which end to pull appart. It's a good idea to clean the grease off first so you can see what you're doing, good luck, hope this helps :)
Yes my phone had the same problem. One day the phone just started turning off by itself. I havnt quite figured it out yet, but i think its the batter (duh). Well if i take the battery out and put it back in, it seems to fiz the problem (for a few days). I will probably end up taking it to ATT and requesting a new one. You shoudl do that too.