Question about AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Friend, Free Unlock codes is not safe for your Blackberry . Because each blackberry have different unlock code. free unlocking code is risky for your blackberry. they hard lock your blackberry. you can buy your Blackberry Curve 8310 unlocking codes from trusted supplier. they will charge little amount for your Blackberry unlocking code. but it is 100% safe. i hope this will help you :)
Posted on Oct 27, 2011
Get instant unlock code for only $1.50 / 99p @ www.bbcodes.co.uk - cheapest and fastest service!
Posted on Nov 17, 2012
No one can give you free unlock code . and free unlock code is not safe for your blackberry Curve 8310. you can unlock your Blackberry Curve 8310 with imei unlock code. it is very simple and eaisiat way to unlock your Blackberry. get your Blackberry Curve 8310 Imei Unlock Code . and use any gsm sim card.
i hope this will help you .
Posted on Feb 08, 2012
Blackberry 8310 can be unlocked for use with another simcard no problem, have a look here:
FAST ~ CHEAP ~ RELIABLE
Posted on Dec 28, 2009
SOURCE: unlock code for blackberry 8310
It's a clear and fully detailed guide on how to unlock a BlackBerry - 8310 :
1. Insert any sim card
2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
3. Go to Options
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select SIM Card
6. Hit menu select show keyboard (if your BlackBerry have touchscreen)
7. Type MEPD ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
8. Type MEP2 or MEP4 ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
9. Now the phone will prompt you to enter the mep code
10. if you not already have the code, then i suggest BlackBerryMEP.COM to get it from .
11. Enter the mep code ( you should see "code accepted" )
12. Restart your BlackBerry .
SOURCE : BLACKBERRYMEP.COM
Posted on Jan 31, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: