Question about Mansfield Plumbing Products Home

1 Answer

I need a tank for my toilet. it's a mansfield product. type 160

Posted by keerell on


1 Answer


  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 7 Answers

Buy one online it will come with instructions i bet to.

Posted on Jun 08, 2009


Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Replacing fill valves in mansfield 160 toilet

If this is the standard manfield 160 toilet I recommend replacing the fill valve with a Fluidmaster 400a. They are easy to install and adjust , and work very well.I have installed hundreds of these and have had zero problems. Hope this helps.

Sep 11, 2010 | Mansfield Plumbing Products Mansfield...

1 Answer

I have a narrowboat which had a mansfield toilet fitted, the toilet has been removed but the tank, pump etc is still there, I would like to refit a pump out, can you get just the toilet or would another...

While toilets can look the same there are several variables as to whether ony particular one would fit. As far as maceator toilets go, they are a little spendy but can do the job when others can't. I sugest you continue your search by googling Saniflo and go from there. There is just no single answer for you.

May 26, 2010 | Mansfield Plumbing Products Mansfield...

1 Answer

When flushed, the handle doesn't lift back automatically. I have to lift it manually.

Try loosening the plastic nut on the back of the handle (inside the tank) a tiny bit. :)

Mar 17, 2010 | Mansfield Plumbing Products Mansfield...

1 Answer

Remove toilet tank. In toilet seat is small hole filled with sealer. What is this for and if removed will it leak water?

If I understand you correctly you remove the tank and looked into the opening of the bowl where the tank attaches. There is usually a dollop of white silicone sealer. This is to plug a pssage created when the toilet was manufactured. Removing this will cause the toilet to not operate properly. If the hole is not sealed properly seal with a good grade silicone sealer. Make sure surface is dry before applying. Hope this helps.

Jan 31, 2010 | Mansfield Plumbing Products Mansfield...

1 Answer

Leaky toilet

The tank will unbolt and can be removed to replace this seal.

Better yet for about $130 you can have a 1.6 LF new in box and start saving water.

Hope this tip helps.

Jan 25, 2010 | Mansfield Plumbing Products Mansfield...

1 Answer

The flush valve gasket is leaking so the toilet water runs periodically

You prbably just need a new flapper valve. Buy one at Home Depot for a few bucks and it will, simply, snap into place at the base of the tank. Also, make sure that the chain is not too tight and cut off any excess chain after the flapper is installed.

Oct 26, 2009 | Mansfield Plumbing Products Mansfield...

1 Answer

Mansfield 160 extremely difficult to make it flush

If this is the model am thinking it is, you need to replace the flapper. it goes down in open to far and gets bound.Or if you have hard water or calciaum buildup,it is making for a tighter opening. I hope this helps. :)

Jul 06, 2009 | Mansfield Plumbing Products Mansfield...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Home Logo

Related Topics:

98 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Mansfield Plumbing Products Home Experts


Level 3 Expert

747 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

23504 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

60187 Answers

Are you a Mansfield Plumbing Products Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides