I try to press anything on the player, but it just doesn't work. I tried the other solution for this problem about pressing play and pressing reset for four seconds, but it's not working. The same screen is just displayed.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Page 55 of the user manual shows a way you may be able to 'reset' the player back to factory defaults and/or if a parental lock has been set and the password is unknown/forgotten:
* Press the STOP button on the front of the unit while you press the STOP button on the remote control-keep pressing both buttons for approximately 3 seconds (until the 'padlock' icon disappears from the front panel display). Release both buttons (the player should be unlocked). If that doesn't work, try resetting the DVD/VCR (instructions are listed below).
* Reset the DVD/VCR: on the front of the unit, press and hold the STANDBY/ON button while you press and hold the STOP button-wait at least 3 seconds before you release both of the buttons.
You'll need to set up your menu preferences because this Reset Procedure returns the DVD/VCR's menus to the factory default settings and also erases the disc library.
1. Turn on the DVD player
2. Open the tray
3. Press "0000" on the remote control
4. Press "0" for all regions
5. Press "pause"
6. Turn off the DVD player
7. Wait for 30 seconds, then turn the DVD player back on
You should now be able to play DVD´s from all regions. If it doesn´t work, please let me know and I´ll try to help you further.
I had this problem when trying to play Avatar and my player locked up. I'll assume you have a disk inside when this happens.
Try pressing the power button to turn it off, then turn it back on again but as it starts press the Open/Close button - you may have to do it twice because at the first press my BDP1500 says "CLOSE" then a second quick press will show "OPEN". Take the disk out, then try another disk. If it's a problem with trying to play a recent disk you should be ok until you try to play it again. Read up on updating your firmware, etc. Good luck.
First, try a soft reset. Do this by pressing the center button and the up volume button simultaneously and try turning it on. If that does not work for you, you will need to get a micro sd card (it can be a dummy) and insert it into the slot on the side of the mp3 player. If you do not have one, you can use one of the round edges of a paper clip (be careful) to get it to come on. When you put either in, it should come on/ go off automatically, but if not, just press/press and hold the power button. This should work.
first check all of your power and ground connections and be sure your battery is good then try the small reset button on the front face. if that does not work you may need a new flexible ribbon cable that you can find on ebay cheap.
You probably need to reset your DVD/VCR/Combo. Go to www.samsung.com. Go to <Support>. In the search box, type in the model of your DVD/VCR/Combo. Or type in, >how to reset DVD/VCR/Combo<. Each model has different reset method and there are hundreds of models!
853. How To Reset Your Samsung DVD Player
STEP 1. DVD Reset List Samsung DVD
players have a built-in reset procedure that resets the DVD player to the
factory defaults. You can use the reset procedure to reset settings that
don’t work with your TV or to resolve issues such as unit lock up. To run the
reset procedure, you press one or more buttons on the front of the DVD player
and hold them for at least fifteen seconds. The buttons your press depend on
the model you have. Important: For the reset
procedure to work, you must press the buttons on the front of the player, not
on the remote control for the player. Below is a list
of all Samsung DVD players and the buttons to press to run the reset
procedure. DVD511 - Stop
/ Play DVD611 - Stop
/ Play DVD709 - Stop
Many, many other models follow but cannot be listed here because of this site's text limitations.