Question about Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One Laser Printer
The e-mail adress is empty, is that effected on the network setting missing? can I write my e-mail?
Try this site
Self Help Product Support Konica Minolta Business Solutions Inc
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/normanj_7893313f0751935f
Posted on Jan 24, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2014 | Cell Phones
May 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 22, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Type the machine ip adress on the adress bar of the machine and hit enter.
Then the machine webpage will appear
1. Click the Network Settings link, login asadmin, username is admin and password is also admin and click the Services Settings link.
2. Use the SMTP server IP addresses in the Primary andSecondary Server fields rather than the server names.
3. Verify if the mail server is using the default SMTP portof 25. If it is not, then change the Port Number to match the server. Port 587is a commonly used port if authentication is required.
4. The Reply Email Address must be a valid local emailaddress for some mail servers or messages will be discarded. If using a Reply Email Address like: [email protected] [email protected] confirm that the email address actually exists.
5. If the server is running SSL (GMail uses SSL) for bettersecurity, check the box next to Enable SSL. Click here for instructions on how to setup scan to GMail.
6. Leave the User Name and Password blank temporarily andperform the Connection Test. A successful response will verify that the serveris really a valid SMTP mail server.
The following should be performed byan I.T. person
Mail server settings
1.Createa new user account and password for the mfp on the mail server this useraccount name , the name set in the mfp
Apr 08, 2011 | Sharp MX-2700N Color Copier
Mar 11, 2011 | Samsung SyncMaster 171S 17" Flat Panel LCD...
Dec 17, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 29, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Jun 18, 2009 | 2005 Buick Terraza
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 1 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: