Question about LG Studioworks 563N 15" CRT Monitor
My monitor's VGA Cable is cut by a mice.thatswhy monitor cant get signal. so how to change the VGA Cable?
Posted by Anonymous on
First we need to know your G5 and monitor are working, independently. Test these items first on known good computers and monitors. If they show working then;
If your G5 is per 1997 then it may be a true compatibility problem. If 1997 or later, then it could be one of several problems.
1. video card not working or not powerful enough or overheating
2. G5 power supply issues
3. video card may need to be re-seated
4. 3rd party RAM compatibility issues
5. try by resetting the PRAM
6. The monitor may have the brightness and contrast set to BLACK
7. The G5 DVI output may be off or failed.
8. You can try this fix;
Go into System Preferences > Displays > Options (on the 2nd display) and selected "Disable Power Button". Problem solved, if inelegantly.
change the other settings for displays.
9. Using the on-screen settings on the monitor, change to the lowest resolution, then if visible work your way up until it goes blank again.
See some supporting info here:
Here is you manual:
Posted on Dec 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2014 | Acer S201HL BD Refurbished LCD Monitor
Mar 28, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 10, 2014 | Vizio Xvt373sv 37 Inch Hdtv 1080p Led Lcd...
Mar 31, 2012 | Think Computer Computers & Internet
May 28, 2010 | LG W2361V-PF 23 in. Widescreen LCD Monitor
Jul 22, 2008 | Samsung 793S 17" CRT Monitor
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!