Question about Brother HL 5150D Laser Printer
We got a above said printer along with our instrument procured from UK.The printer does not work since the installation.The power on LED is on but there is no further action from printer.The printer holds following sr. no.E62353B4J228073.
Kindly let us know the solution and the nearest service centre.
Because this unit you bought from UK ,first step I would like you to do is make sure this unit what kind power curency they using ia 220V, or 110V.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2014 | Husqvarna Viking 1
Nov 14, 2012 | 2001 Yamaha YZF-R6
Aug 27, 2011 | Creative Labs SBS 20 Computer Speakers
Mar 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
mp150 and simular printers:
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Jan 22, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 22, 2010 | D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless...
Jun 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 13, 2010 | 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Dec 03, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Apr 09, 2013 | Brother HL 5150D Laser Printer
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!