I9 have a 20" panasonic tv when it is plugged in it doesnt turn on
When its plugged in initially and when try to turn on it turns on and right away it turns off than each time after pulling the plug from recepitcal when i plug back it would turn on once and right away turn off and after repeating few times it stays on sometimes. the power switch will work only after unplugging. thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try below and if still doesnt work itsbetter to call a repairman .
Here is the simple 5 step process we follow when this happens to our plasma tv. It works most of the time.
1) Completely unplug EVERYTHING connected to the tv, including HDMI cables
2) Press and hold the power button on the tv for 10 seconds
3) Plug power cord ONLY back in to TV
4) Turn tv on.
5) Plug in all other cables at this time.
It is helpful to use a good surge protector with this tv. It still goes out occasionally but not as much.
If the process does not work, wait longer (like an hour) after unplugging everything
If the power led blinks its an error code such as 3 blinks means convergence failure which is the most common error for your model.Let me know the error code and I will assist you with what you need to do.