Question about HP OfficeJet 6310 All-in-One Printer (Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax) w/USB Printer Cable , Retail
All text and images comes out cross on the paper ithink alignment problem
You can rerun the printer alignment to see if that is the issue.
Push the setup button and then go down to Tools. Press ok and go to align cartridges and press ok. When the alignment page prints be sure to put it down on the scanner glass and press the scan button to finish it.
Posted on Feb 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2013 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
The instructions as copied from the Pixma 480 "onscreen manual." (Only the text -- not the images -- could be pasted into the solution. Hope you can follow the text.) Steve G.
Prepare 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and load 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
2. Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3. Print the print head alignment pattern.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Maintenance, and press the OK button.
- Select Print head alignment, and press the OK button.
Note: To print the current head position adjustment values, select Head alignment print in the Maintenance menu and press the OK button. See Selecting Menus on the Top Menu Screen.)
- Select Yes, and press the OK button to print alignment sheet.
- Check the pattern is printed correctly, select Yes and press OK button.
- Confirm the displayed message and press the OK button.
The Print head alignment screen appears.
4. Adjust the print head position.
- Check the printed patterns, and use the (Left) or (Right) button to select the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable streaks for column A.
Note: If it is difficult to select the best pattern, select the pattern that has the least noticeable white streaks.
(A) Less noticeable vertical white streaks
(B) Noticeable vertical white streaks
(C) Less noticeable horizontal white streaks
(D) Noticeable horizontal white streaks
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from B to L, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes to continue printing, and press the OK button.
- The second page of print head alignment sheet will be printed.
- Confirm the message for print head alignment, and press the OK button.
- Check the printed patterns and use the (Left) or (Right) button to input the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable horizontal streaks for column M.
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from N to R, and press the OK button.
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 02, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 24, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
May 13, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP700 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 10, 2008 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
Mar 04, 2017 | HP OfficeJet 6310 All-in-One Printer...
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: