- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Generally you unscrew the crown if not just pull out the crown/winder to second notch and turn it till you hands line up. If it's a digital all bets are off without a model #.
In which case google is your friend...google the watch model off the back of the watch and get the owner manual.
When you wind it manually (forward or clockwise) it winds the mainspring. Only need to watch it 5 or 6 times if it's completely stopped you wearing it will do the rest. If you going to get a automatic winder get one that will wind in both directions. It will give a few revolutions clockwise and then we'll go reverse counterclockwise.
Hope this answers your questions thank you.
Tags have a screw down crown (winder knob) turn the knob counter clock-wise until you feel the crown unscrew (not off) then pull the crown carfully. It will pop once this is for date adjust. Then pull once more and you can now adjust the hands, set accordingly then push crown back in. After you push it back in gently compress the crown and tighten clockwise until it stops. CAUTION!!!!!!! Tags are not waterproof if the crown is not screwed back down. I hope this helps .
Of course, there is the way to do that. Try to pull out crown carefully and you will notice that there are two positions (clicks). Second click is when the crown is fully pulled out and the watch hands move by turning crown. But there is first click (lets say - crown is pulled just half way out). In this position the date/day can be quickly changed by turning the crown. Crown=winder.
These are the things you might need about the watch.
1. Turn the crown clockwise while it is in position 2 to manually wind the watch.It will stop if it has not been worn out or put in a watch winder for roughly two days.
2. Pull the crown out one notch to position 3 to change the time.Turn the crown clockwise to move the minute hand.
3. Push the crown back into the watch while turning it clockwise to return the crown to position 1.The crown should be tight to ensure the watch case is waterproof.
4. Operate the stopwatch and chronograph function by pressing the button located above the crown on the 3 o clock side of the watch.Stop the stopwatch by pressing the button again,Reset the stopwatch by pressing the button below the crown.
BEST OF LUCK
Tag Multigraph: With the crown pushed in you turn the winder quickly a couple of times and the digital displays appear. Scroll through to the function you want then pull the crown out and turn it to change time/settings. The time can be changed either by pulling the crown out on the T setting (digital) or when no digital display is shown on the dial. If you turn the winder slowly the time/settings change very slowly, which is barely visible. If you flick the winder round very quickly the settings leap forward faster.