I got a kyocera slider and alot of the time my back button does not work nor does my down button, i cant read some text because i cant scroll down. also my call button does not work either, if there is anyway to fix this, please let me know!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone. 2. Press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds 3. You should release held keys when the Recovery Mode starts. 4. Afterwards, press Volume Down a few times to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option. 5. Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select 6. When the Recovery Menu appears once more on the screen, choose "reboot system now".
If this didn't work: Go to "Settings", then-> "Backup & Reset", after that tap "Factory data reset", choose "Reset phone", and select "Erase everything"
1. Switch on camera. 2. Press MODE button to access the Set Up menu. 3. Use Multi Selector button to select the spanner icon. 4.Menus will be displayed in Text or Icons. 4.1. If in Text just scroll down to Language and click OK then scroll toEnglish and click OK _done. 4.2. If menus are in Icons scroll down to a FLAG Icon and click OK then scroll to English and click OK.
Try to check with Kyocera's website to see if there is a software update for your phone. If not, make sure no water damage has been done to the phone or if you have dropped it this can cause it as well. Dial *228 then reset your phone (turn it off then back on) try that, if that does not work try calling your phone company to get a replacement phone at no cost because it sounds like a Manufacturer problem.
I have the Kyocera remix and have had the same problems. I took it into US C & they replaced the ribbon cable, under the keypad, for free (got a nice tech?). This solved the problem for about a month. Same thing started up again so I took it back in. This tech told me it would cost $20 to replace the cable, I told him to do it. He does it and the keys still don't work. He doesn't charge me for replacing the cable and says the actual board must be going bad. Only solution, send it in for reapir. Not worth the cost and wait.