No audio on my Toshiba TV
Found this on the www.Toshiba.com website. Q. My TV has a picture, but there is no audio?
Models: 20DL77, 20HLK67, 26HL47, 32HL17, 37HL17, 42HL17, 26HL37, 32HL37, 20HL67, 26HL67, 32HL67, 37HL67,
42HL167, 42HL67, 47HL167, 52HL167, 42LX177, 46LX177, 52LX177, 57LX177
1. Please check your connections and make sure if you are using COMPOSITE “yellow, white, and red cables”, SVIDEO,
with “white, and red” or Color Stream COMPONENT “green, blue, red, white and red cables,” that the white
and red cables which are used for audio are plugged in securely into the same inputs as the video.
If your connections are secure, the station may have broadcast difficulties. Try a different channel.
2. If you are using the coax cable from the wall, press the “ENTER” button on the middle of the remote. If the
information provided shows that you have SAP selected we will need to change it to STEREO or MONO. To do
this, we will need to press the “MENU” button, and use the RIGHT or LEFT arrow keys to highlight the AUDIO
menu. Next we will need to use the DOWN arrow to select AUDIO SETUP press “ENTER” and then arrow down to
MTS and use the RIGHT arrow to select stereo.
3. If you have a cable box or satellite receiver, please make sure the TV’s volume, as well as the box’s, volume is
turned up sufficiently.
4. The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
5. The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
6. If you still have problems after following these steps please contact Customer Solutions at 1800-631-3811 Monday
through Friday 8am to 7pm CST. The Toshiba customer service number is 1-800-631-3811.I hope this helps you with your problem.
Jan 14, 2009 |
Toshiba 42HL167 42 in. LCD Television