- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
That is the problem with WMA's - they are glitchy, the licenses expire after a while, and the songs you paid for are no good if you allow your music service subscription to expire. You actually have to renew the songs through Rhapsody, delete the existing ones after your Sansa, and then re-sync them through Windows Media Player.
If you only download and transfer songs in mp3 format, they will never give you this problem.
get rid of win media 11 completly uninstall it go back to old nero or old windows media player or copy and paste songs straight to mp3 player on my computer drive letter output
any stolen music or music not haveing a tag to is getting sent up the road to gov.
most song are pay right now song these are subscritions
windows is helping in cracking down on music jackers
it's asking that you verify the DRM status (i.e., that you bought it and it resides on YOUR computer.) It cannot play the file until you synchronize it with windows media player. You can delete them off of the MP3 player just by noting which songs don't play and deleting them through windows explorer when the player is connected.
1. go to the settings menu on your player
2. go to USB and change it to MTP
3. Plug it into your PC
4. Open My Computer and right click on your player
5. Click on format
6. open windows media player
7. click on library and start adding songs to your player
8. click on "sync" at the bottom of the playlist on the right
9. that should do it!
the best way to put music into the mp3 player is by using windows media player 10, click on sync and put all the songs you want in the sync list then click on start sync and it should sync properly without any problems.