- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Dear vinod ,this is not a driver related problem,error 721comes only when your having network issue or your account is disabled from tata indicom's system,plz vist any tata indicom outlet to check your accounr
TATA Indicom's installation was pretty easy as they provide the modem
drives for mac. But the guys from Indicom may try hard to convince you
that Plug2Surf does not work and mac and you need their dialer to
connect to the internet.
1. Download the Mac Drivers for Qualcomm CDMA MSM modem.
2. The zip file you downloaded has to be unzipped. You'll see two
files inside, one for the Newer Intel x86 Macs and other one for the
Older PowerPC Macs. Open the appropriate installation (.pkg) file.
(Note : Unplug the device before opening the file.)
3. Click Continue.
4. In the next window, "Continue" after the reading the license and
then click "Install" .
6. Now open System Preferences > Network. You'll see "Qualcomm CDMA
Technologies MSM" on the left side bar (or it pops up a window, that
it has found it). Click on it.
7. Type Telephone No #777 , Account Name and Password both internet.
8. Click on "Advanced" > Select Vendor : Generic and Modem : Dialup
Device. Click "OK"
9. Your Done! The "Connect" button should be clickable now and will
connect to the Indicom service once clicked.
ok u have tata indicom in this usb modem u have cd with this for tata indicom usb modem driver first u have to install this cd in computer after this use the modem other wise the modem not working...ok pls install the usb modem cd in your computer.
Hi I'm Sathiya. I use Windows Vista Home Basic platform. I recently bought a TATA Indicom Plug to Surf connection. It had issues with drivers. I went to Tata indicom site and downloaded the latest driver for Vista. After installing the drivers, my connection is working fine. Make sure that you choose the right version.