Question about Veo Stingray
I have the veo stingray serial numb. 301v. there is a sticker that says it is windows xp compatible but im unable to install onto my pc. what do I need to do.
Sounds like you are running vista if you are here is the solution that you need to get the camera to work.
This fix will work for all of the VEO Stingray problems because it gives a good driver download site and it tells you step by step how to get your cam to work with VISTA Good Luck and let me know if this fixed your problems.
1.Go to this site and download the driver you need: http://www.softsci.com/veodrivers.htm
2.Download it to your desktop
3. Don't unzip, install, or plug in your cam yet
4.Search for this in your start menu: Program Compatibility Wizard
5. Of the three choices click the one that says look for the program manually
6. Choose the option for XP
7. Choose the 680 x 420 or whatever it is not the 256 colors
8. Choose to run as administrator
9. Click next and it should change your screen to a real big resolution and then it will start to install the driver
10. Go through the install wizard
11. After it has loaded plug in your camera
12. Try a program that it is supposed to work with
13. Finish the Compatibility Wizard
now everything should work for your cam.
This works with all of your programs that vista will not run.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2009 | Veo Stingray
Mar 01, 2009 | Veo Stingray
Nov 27, 2008 | Veo Stingray
Mar 06, 2014 | Veo Stingray
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!