Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Printer
I refilled my color ink tank with ink I bought for my Canon printer and installed it into the printer..the light is still coming on showing that the tank is empty...what di I do to fix the problem?
Take the cartridge out of the printer.
2. Place two paper towels on top of each other and fold them again so that you have a thick square piece.
3. Slightly dampen one side of the paper towel, keeping the opposite side dry.
4. Hold the cartridge with the print head facing down and "dab" it onto the wet portion of the paper towel, using SLIGHT force,
for a second or two.
5. Dab the cartridge onto the dry portion of the paper towel.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 about five or six times, ending with step 5.
7. If you have a 3-color cartridge, you should see a line of cyan, magenta, and yellow on the paper towel.
8. Place the cartridge back in the printer and print a test page.
Have you tried another Cheap Printer Cartridges to check whether the problem with cartridge or printer .
THANK TO ONE OF THE FIXYA EXPERT WHO EXPLAIN THIS SOLUTION I AM SOORY I FORGOT THE NAME OF THAT EXPERT.
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
Tank might've been dried out in the process. Try using a "clean catridge" from the original software set of options or run a few test-prints using printer buttons to clear it out.
Posted on Oct 23, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 18, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Feb 27, 2011 | Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Printer
Dec 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 08, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Jan 17, 2009 | Epson Stylus 2200 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 26, 2008 | Canon PIXMA IP5200 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 07, 2008 | Canon BJC 8200 Photo InkJet Printer
Feb 21, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: