- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
13,323 is a Printhead Reservoir Temperature Faults . One of 3 things. In order of likeliness.
1. Print head has failed
2. Cable to the back of the print head is loose.
3. Electronics module has failed..
What that code means is that once the ink melts and flowes into the print head, the print head is not maintaining the proper temperature.