Recently my samsung clp-500 had a paper jam. I shut the machine down, there was not actual jam but, skipping that, I now get an install cyan toner error message. The machine was working great and these are brand new cartridges (Perhaps 200 prints made) BTW I get the same error with the cyan toner cartridge that came with the unit and was not quite empty when I replaced it.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: Samsung ClP-500 install cyann toner
Please take your unit to an Authorized Service Center ASAP. Do not tur on the unit again. That burned fuse means that the temperature sensors inside the printer (thermistors) are not working correctly and the unit is overheating.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi paulette, if the light is red and TONER COLORS LED all LEDs off
• The machine is experiencing an error, such as jammed paper, open cover, empty paper, installed waste toner container, or full waste toner container. • The machine is experiencing a service required error, such as LSU error, fuser error, or Contact your sales or service representative.
if the light is red and TONER COLORS LED each LED lights red.
• Each toner cartridge is totally exhausted. You can not print. • Each toner cartridge is wrong.