My verizon blitz screen turned black after i downloaded ringtones, but the keyboard still lights up can anyone help me??
I downloaded a bunch of ringtones and a few wallpapers to my phone. Today the screen went out on me. I can't see the screen to delete the stuff out or to reset it. What do i do i downloaded ringtones and my screen turned completely black but the keyboard lights up
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Endless hours were spent trying to connect my Motorola Razr to my computer. This finally worked:
Go to Google Playstore on the phone. Download Motorola PIM (all upper case).
If you have an extended battery case/charger on the phone, remove the phone and insert the USB cable into the port on the top of the phone.
Download "Airdroid" and connect wirelessly.
This option allows you to transfer music files from your PC. In order to use this
option, you must install V CAST Music with Rhapsody on your PC.
1. Open V CAST Music with Rhapsody software. Don’t have V CAST
MUSIC with Rhapsody software? Download it for free at
2. Install the device USB drivers before connecting your phone to
USB Cable and Device Drivers can be purchased separately via the Music Essentials
Kit compatible with this device.
3. From the main screen on your phone, the SYNC MUSIC V CAST
MOBILE PHONE display appears. Your phone should display the
Connection may take a few seconds.
4. Drag and drop the song(s) you want to sync from My Library, to
your V CAST Music with Rhapsody mobile phone, listed under
the Sources tab. Once synchronization is complete, press the
END/Power Key and disconnect the USB cable (purchased
5. Under the Music & Tones menu, open My Music to view and play
• A compatible USB cable (sold separately) is required for syncing.
• Music can also be purchased via V CAST Music with Rhapsody through your PC. Hope this helps, let me know if I can help you with anything else. JimmyC