Question about Sony Network Walkman NW-E105
Posted by Anonymous on
SOURCE: Snoy NW-E105
I had the same problem and struggled with it for some time. I forgot the format feature on the device itself and kept formatting from my pc. This won't work.
1. Unhook your device from the pc by pulling out the USB cable.
2. Click the "Menu" button 1 time (found on the back of your NW-E105 player).
- This will show "Display"
3. Click the " |<< " button 3 times (the button to rewind track).
- This will show "Format"
4. Click the Play/Stop button 1 time.
- This will show "Format: N"
5. Click the " |<< " button again 1 time.
- This will show "Format: Y>
6. Click the Play/Stop button 1 time (wait for "really?" prompt), click it again.
Now your device is formatted and will play the files you add to it.
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
You can go to this website and download the correct software to put music on it: http://musicstore.connect.com/custom/promos/download.html
Then go to the top where it says download SonicStage and click on that.
Posted on Mar 15, 2009
Click on this link and it will take you to the Sony site that handles downloads for their software
Fill in the form and they will either download it to you or will provide a disk
Best to use a Download Manager program , go to www.filehippo.com and they have a section on Download programs
Posted on May 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2013 | Sony NW-E105 MP3 Player
May 24, 2009 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E105
Oct 07, 2008 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E105
Jan 25, 2008 | Sony NW-E105 MP3 Player
Jun 15, 2006 | Sony NW-E105 MP3 Player
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: